Position: Secretary to President
Commencement Date: 1 July 2017
The position includes but not limited to: overseeing the running of the President’s office; managing appointments; arranging Board meetings and taking minutes; managing the filing system and keeping track of all documentation; preparing tea for guests when needed; managing the completion of the Annual Report for Department of Higher Education and Training; sending special invitations for Graduation each year; overseeing issues concerning Occupational Health and Safety and organising the staff end of year dinner.
Qualities sought in applicant:
- maturity; self-motivation;
- ability to take initiative
- ability to relate to people and liaise with colleagues on all levels in the work place; generally mature interpersonal skills
- ability to keep utmost confidentiality in all matters
- telephone and computer skills
- ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- ability to compose and send/answer emails
- knowledge of Microsoft Office
Applicants may send CVs and supporting Documents to email@example.com.
The Institute reserves the right not to call an applicant for an interview.
Closing date for application: 15 April 2017