Commencement Date: 1 June 2017
The position includes but is not limited to: the management of the reception office, including preparing items for postage and distributing staff mail; financial bookkeeping of the Institute, including filing documents, paying creditors, capturing payments on online banking, handling of payroll, issuing of invoice to debtors, making follow ups for payments, communicating (both in verbal and written form) with clients, keeping track of all assets, preparing appropriate schedules and reports as requested by clients and management, liaising with the Financial administrator in preparing financial reports and performing other duties as assigned by the Financial administrator and Institute management.
Qualities sought in applicant
- Mature interpersonal skills and ability to communicate and relay messages clearly and effectively (verbally and in writing)
- Computer skills – knowledge of Microsoft Office (Pastel Accounting is an added advantage)
- Ability to keep confidentiality
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to perform several tasks with ease and professionalism
- Ability to work under pressure and to take initiative,
- Self-motivated with ability to plan ahead
Applicants may send CVs and supporting Documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Institute reserves the right not to call an applicant for an interview.
Closing Date for applications: 28 April 2017