ENKANYISWENI RESIDENCE FOR SISTERS
Enkanyisweni is the residence for Sisters and lay women who wish to study at St. Joseph’s Theological Institute. There are five houses, each accommodating four people. During holidays, and if possible for short periods at other times of the year, accommodation is available for families who want to rent a house .
Enkanyisweni offers :
- Beautiful Scenery
- Furnished houses. There are four bed rooms, kitchen, lounge, and showers in each unit.
- Self- catering accommodation, with washing machines and dryer. Those wanting meals could make arrangements with the management of the place.
- Suitable for persons or couples wanting time out for rest, prayer or reflection.
- Good place for retreat, ideal for rest and relaxation.
- Very affordable rates
- This place is about an hour from Durban if people want to go to the coast.
For those who need spiritual support , the following are available:
- There is a chapel on the premises. Those wanting daily Eucharist could make arrangements with any one of the many religious communities in very close proximity to Enkanyisweni.
- Directed retreats and Spiritual direction are available for those who require them.
- Those who wish may join the community for the evening prayer.
Sr. Anna Maria Khumalo
Cell: 072 032 4230